Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's On Your Wall Wednesday

http://gritsglamour.blogspot.com/ Thanks for hosting a beautiful spring What's on Your Wall Wednesday!!! We took this photo a couple of years ago at the Arboretum in Kansas City, Kansas. It was a beautiful fall day, actually I think maybe Thanksgiving, or at least that weekend. It is a good photo of DH, me, and his Lady.

Our kids gave us this photo enlargement of ourselves, for our 35th anniversary a couple of years ago. We don't have a fireplace (yet) and so it hangs in our dining/living room over the buffet. It just looks like a regular photo until you get close up.

I closed in on this as good as I could. As you can see, this photo is made up of family photos. It is actually a mosaic of photos the kids collected from our 35 years of marriage put together to make this photo. Is that the coolest thing? We just love it! They had a surprise party for us at our cabin at the lake, and I had to cry when I saw this. There are baby photos, wedding photos, and little bit of everything.
Thanks for visiting me today! Have a beautiful spring day! Sandi

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, never seen anything like that before. Love it. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.