Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thrifty Thursday


Remember this that I found a few weeks back at Goodwill? I really loved the way it was, but also thought it would be neat in white.

I found this for a dollar at Freda's Flea Market, so now I don't have to paint the other one! They are totally different, but similar in size (15" tall), and this one works FINE for what I wanted it for!

Come on over to http://lbratina.blogspot.com/ to join in more Thrifty Fun!




5 comments:

  1. So very cute!
    Fantastic buy.
    I just love these bargains.

    Having Thursday Tea at my place. Won't you join me?
    Blessings,
    ~D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! They are so good together! Precious!
    Thanks for participaing in Thrifty Thursday this week! I was late in posting the links, so forgive me. It's my fault that you may have some late visits.
    Thanks for partcipating. Next week I will be back on a good schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both. I'm glad you didn't have to choose between the dark and the white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. And a great bargain! Why don't you paint the first one white and use them together?

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great that you found one already in white - I liked the two toned one as it was :)

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.