Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Friday, June 19, 2009

Pink Saturday


As if you never get enough flower photos, I have to share mine too. I didn't know if you wanted ALOT of pink like the one above, or a little pink like the one below, so I showed you BOTH! As we drove around the cabin area at the lake last Friday night (on the golf cart) I was amazed at how many flowers were blooming. On Saturday I went around with my camera and took photos. I'm posting ONLY the pink ones for you today!





Even Bindweed is pretty when it's pink!
We can NEVER get tired of Pink can we? Be sure and join Beverly for more at http://howsweetthesound.blogspot.com/ , and thanks Beverly for your gracious hospitality!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pink blog post! Another Saturday, where I am taking in all of the pink and visiting some of the most lovely blogs in cyberspace. I need the pink this morning, it's all dark and raining outside. So thanks for the uplift☺

    Wishing you and those you l♥ve a weekend filled with sunshine, good food and many, tender memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen beautiful pink touches to share with us. They are lovely. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful roses! I always love looking at pink roses!

    Thanks for sharing the eye candy!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the pink roses! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday on Sunday. Gorgeous flowers. What a very sweet post that was! Hope your day is full of love and happiness.

    xJ
    MaidenShade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty posies! Love the "dirt cake"!

    I'm still visiting PS posts! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.