Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Tuesday, October 13, 2009

White Wednesday

Since this is my first White Wednesday post, I want to send thanks to my fellow bloggers who made it so darn tempting I couldn't resist! If you are a follower, you know that I recently had a wonderful Girls Weekend in the small town of Atichison, Kansas. It was a wonderful time, with my Bff Yvonne. There were so many thing sto look at and do, but one of the "white" things I remember was in a museum. It was the cut linen dresses of the former owners wife. I thought they were beautiful. What a lost art!




Thanks for the "white" fun today! Please join me in going to see the rest of the "White Wednesday" lovers at:

http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what wonderful white dresses. A shame that this is a lost art. A great White Wednesday post. I'm so pleased you are still sharing snippets of your trip to Atichison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandi,
    Ohhhhh, these are gorgeous!!!
    Blessings,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to WW.
    Lovely dresses!!

    Blessings and have a great week
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, just signed up to be a follower then saw your giveaway!!

    tanks you so much!!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,

    The dresses are just gorgeous and perfect for White Wednesday!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are exquisite! I love stuff like that.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.