Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mosaic Monday=Chicago Style

My daughters and I spent a weekend in Chicago for the marathon a couple of weeks ago. As we were walking around downtown, around the Federal Building, entertaining ourselves, DD#2 (Emilie) decided to try out some of her old college cheerleading stunts! They made a great mosaic! Join everyone at http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/ for more mosaic fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love it!!! I was cheerleader myself. Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader! Love your mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all was ok on that last stunt! What a fun Mosaic!
    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting mosaic..I did not konw that kind, yet..great

    have a nice day
    http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/we-are-different-why-not/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mosaic! Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.