Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Friday, September 25, 2009

Pink Saturday

Took a photo of some beautiful mums this past weekend, thought I would share. Have a wonderful weekend, and most espeically a beautiful pink Saturday. Thanks Beverly for hosting this wonderful day to be ourselves. I vow here and now to buy pink any time I want to, no matter what anyone else thinks!

http://howsweetthesound.typepad/.com/my_weblog/

4 comments:

  1. Sandi,

    The mums are a gorgeous shade of pink, one of my favorite flowers. Do you plant your potted mums in the ground when they start to fade??

    Have I mentioned that I love your header?? I feel the same way! Although today is miserable, I keep hoping summer wil last a bit longer...

    Have a happy week!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so pretty. I love the color...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I've seen a lot of orange and yellow out and about, but not the pink. I like it. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen pink mums! Mums are a favorite of mine. I am so late getting to everyone, but I'm so glad to see these. (from a late HPS friend.)

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.