Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tablescape Thursday

We spent a week in Cabo SanLucas, Mexico in December at an

all-inclusive resort. They have tablescapes that are awesome,

fresh fruits and chocolate that are carved, use of food in ways

I never thought of. I was so impressed, I actually took photos

of them and thought I'd share. When I asked the staff, they

said that everything is done fresh for every meal, and the items

change 3 x a day! What dedication! Thanks again to Susan


hosting Tablescape Thursday! And if you want to go to Mexico, I'd
be glad to go along!
















14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this -- makes me want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this is amazing. Works of art, for sure..thanks so much for the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible food art!
    xo...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Reminds me of the cruise ship's gala buffet...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous food art! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I can get used to that kind of fine arts, he, he...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What skilled artists! Everything looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing - I'm ready for the beach and my flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eye popping talent! Thank you for sharing the lovely photos. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a wonderful tablescape, looks delicious, I want to go there too. Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moly... that's amazing! wow, thanks for sharing!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That is spectacular! 3x a day??? I've never been to Cabo but I worked with a guy who took his family there every year for vacation. He was big fisherman so he would fish and they would play. Oh well, this is all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That food art is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.