Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Barns, barns, and more barns! Vintage Thingies I love




One of my favorite Vintage Thingies is old barns. I sell these photos, and will be putting them in my Etsy shop soon. They sell well, and I'm proud of them!










Please join the fun at the below link for more Vintage fun!
http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I also enjoy seeing old barns and houses. They rather make me sad in a way. They look so lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of old barns...are they all in yuor area or from around the state?
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I gotta know---how small IS your small town? We come from Eastern Oregon and a small town, in our opinion, is like 1,500 people. Then we moved to northern Washington, an hour north of Seattle, and the town we moved to was known as a "small town". It was 40,000 people!!!!!

    I love your barn photos...you've got a great talent! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    HaPpY vInTaGe ThInGiE tHuRsDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.