Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Friday, September 24, 2010

Pink Saturday, September 25, 2010

I got a new plate at an auction on Wednesday night. Sorry the photo isn't really very good. I just set the plate on a chair and took the photo. It's a piece of china from the 1930's. It belonged to a relative's relative. You know, like my cousins great grandma. Anyway, I think it's so pretty, and of course I love the roses. There was also a bowl with it, They aren't a pair, but both pretty. Enjoy! And have a great Pink Saturday!



Thanks to Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday - it's getting to be quite the obsession for many people!

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

9 comments:

  1. I think the pink rose plate is very pretty. The softness is what I like the most. Happy Pink Sat.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dishes. They remind me of my Great Grandma's dish that I have, the delicateness of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love dishes! These are so pretty.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae @
    "Do These Shoes Match this Purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty plate!! Roses aer always so pretty....especially the pink ones :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to read the pink Saturday posts. Since pink is my favorite color, I can't see it enough.

    Both the plate and the bowl are really lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love china and that is gorgeous. Wonderful that it came from family. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely plates- you'll have to serve something special on them. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! So glad you won them in your auction. Happy pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandi,
    Did you try to become a follower again? Seems like my blog is acting kinda loony.
    Let me know.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.