Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pink Saturday



Me and my new PINK luggage are in Mexico this weekend - leaving KCI on PINK Saturday morning and coming back next PINK Saturday at noon. Have a great week, and I'm gonna love seeing all those beautiful PINK sunsets! Have a great week PINK hopping at Bev's. When I started blogging a year ago I was a closet Pinkaholic, but now even my luggage is PINK!!!!

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

9 comments:

  1. Oh, love it! Have fun...Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your pink luggage! Happy Pink Day, Sandi! Enjoy your trip to Mexico!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the luggage. I think I needs some, too! Happy PS! Have a super trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the luggage. Enjoy the trip Sandi.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink luggage! Have a wonderful, warm time enjoying those pink sunsets and sunrises. Happy Pink Week~

    ReplyDelete
  6. From a fellow Kansan, have a wonderful trip along with that BEAUTIFUL luggage.
    Ann
    tin and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandi, love, love, love your luggage. I've missed our visits. I've been helping to move our shop - quit a big deal!

    Mr. Stitches and I are enjoying a get away in the mountains of Utah. I brought my computer so that I could do some visiting.

    I'm getting ready to have a drawing when my followers hit 50, one more to go. So come visit.

    I'm going back to check you out more.

    Hugs
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink luggage. Trust you have a great and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.