Small Town Living at Its Best

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life.











Sunday, June 2, 2013

A fun gift for my sister! Shhhh! It's a secret!




I've been working on this for a couple of weeks, but I plan to get it finished this week.  I really like to do machine applique, and this was a fun one to do.  I found this little pattern in a quilt shop in Burlingame, Kansas, and just had to have it.  If fits my sister and I's relationship to the "T"!
All I have left to do is put the backing on it, and add a bow to the toe of each shoe.  I thought it was SO cute when I saw it in the store.  Thanks for stopping by this week, I'm posting this for the Life on the Lakeshore Drive Linky party found below:


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...that is soooo stinkin' cute! I would love to make 4 of them, one for each of MY sisters! LOL

    Yes, I'm not seeing a few of your photos as well. I get this floating image that says it has been removed. Perhaps it was one you had on Photobucket & then removed? It comes up right under your GORGEOUS header!

    Welcome back to blogging, Sandi.
    fondly,
    Rett

    p.s. It is obvious by all the post above that you need to disallow anonymous comments. These trolls are a PITA$$!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi's sister SusanFriday, June 21, 2013

    As her sister, I found this to be just perfect. Thanks Sandi, I think I am going to hang it on the outside of the Sewing room door, since that is also the OZ collection room. I will think of you every time I enter that room. Tag I am it. And I will think of something. You know me.

    ReplyDelete

Every word is read, every comment listened to, every friendship treasured. Please leave me a message.